Wednesday, October 8, 2008

This Kiss

Can we all just say...adorable! We had a fantastic time visiting our friends! So Luke and I get off the plane and there waiting for us...Amy and Annaleese. Luke and Annaleese picked up where they left off over 4 months ago. It really was neat to listen to them laugh and talk together.
One of the best parts of the trip was going to this Game Ranch. I don't know who had more fun...Amy and I or the kids?! Well...I do...we did! We walked out of the back door of this place and there waiting for us...deer. They were trying to get into our bags to get food. Annaleese was screaming, Amy was trying to help her, I was laughing and wanting to take a picture and Luke just wanted to find a rock:-)
Halfway through this little ranch... I realized that this probably was not the safest place. I guess this feeling came when we read a sign that said "Don't get close, if I bite, I get killed." These animals are still animals...but we continued on. Here are some bears...I was amazed.
Like I said...who had fun?
At the end of our adventure, we packed up and headed for the nearest Chick-Fil-A. I don't think we're Game Ranch people. I would however like to take Luke to see animals from either behind the glass or in the car:-)

1 comment:

Susan Kimmel said...

That is so fun! Those two are adorable! :) I am glad you got to do that! :)