Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wedding Bells

One of our dear friends (actually both are dear) got married last weekend...so sorry I don't have a picture of the bride and groom. Does that happen once you have kids? Luke was dancing the night away...bedtime...no thanks! It was really so cute to watch him interact with other kiddos. One of the flower girls was all about dancing with him:-)
Dave was the best man...actually one of them...there were 2.


Rehearsal was hysterical. Luke wanted to be with Dada....he made his way up to the alter at least 15 times!



I did get a picture of half the guys. These four guys worked at a summer camp for years together. The groom...Eric...is in the white shirt. Dave and I are
thrilled for the new Mr. and Mrs. EDV!







3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awww Luke looks so cute dancing with the flower girl. It was great to meet you yesterday!

Stephanie said...

So cute...looks like you guys had a great time. I hope all is well. Miss you!

Lindsay said...

Hey just letting you know I gave you an award over at my blog :-)