Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Love Bug

There are so many reasons why I love this little guy...so here are 10:)1. I love that Luke snuggles!
2. I love that he wants to pray before meals, as we're driving, and really anytime of the day!
3. I love that he is ALL boy...I'm learning to have my game on at all times!
4. I love that he tells us he loves us all the time!
5. I love his kind heart!
6. I love his laugh...you know, the real belly laughs?!
7. I love that he loves his Dada SO much and gets excited every time he walks through the door!
8. I love that he gets excited when he knows we're going to church!
9. I love that he wants to pray for his friends...last night was Eva and baby CaCa:)
10. I love his blond curls...I just think he is adorable!
I'm so thankful that God gave him to us!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks for the prayers! Maybe that's why baby Ca Ca slept so well last night... Keep 'em coming!! =)

From Paci to Pearls said...

SO cute! I love that he loves chick-fil-a! :)

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful post Kristen...Luke is getting so big! Miss you all and hope you are well...take care:)