Wednesday, March 11, 2009

B is for Busy

We have had a busy week or so...fun busy that is! First we went to a birthday party and that was a ton of fun. I must say that these pictures are not the greatest. I'm hoping to get a new camera soon:) Luke loves him some Evie as he would say. He remembered this place and remembered that he was a little scared at first. Once people started coming in, Luke ran to the door and kept saying "GO," but once Evie got there...everything was good to go! The cake was cupcakes in the shape of Elmo...it was very cool! But as the kiddos sat down, all I could picture was red ALL OVER Luke. While no one was looking, I scraped most of the icing off and then gave the cupcake to Luke hoping it wouldn't land on his shirt:) I know he is a kid and kids get dirty...but I was still holding my breath. He ate a good part of it and then said ALL DONE...can you believe nothing got on his clothes...yeah! Let me say that I do let him get dirty...sometimes:)
Then we were able to go to a lax game with Evie and her family! Luke was in heaven...he had all his favorite things together all at once!


I know this is blurry...but I had to post it. A friend was in town visiting her family and we were able to head on over to play. They had one of those big trampolines...Luke LOVED it!


He just wanted to keep on jumping and jumping and jumping!


We've also been loving some warm weather. We've gone to a couple of parks, played outside a ton, and walked around our downtown. As Luke and I were sitting on a bench sharing a smoothie...I thought...this is the greatest!
I love playing with Luke, I love laughing with Luke, and I am just loving the stage we are in right now with Luke. He is just so much fun!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been busy! I can't believe he didn't get any on his shirt. WTG! Sammy would have had it in his hair ;-)

From Paci to Pearls said...

That is too cute! You know I would be the same way with that red cupcake! :) He is so cute!

Katie said...

Oh, how many times I have had the exact same thought during some wonderful moment like you described at the end! It is a wonderful life and these guys are our little buddies. I just love hanging out with mine! :)
Hope you are well...miss you!