Thursday, March 26, 2009

Whew...

Well...we didn't escape the winter germs! Poor Luke has had a rough month or so. He still is such a boy and loves to play!
Before we got the last set of germs...we were playing and drinking some sweet tea...yes my little guy loves some of mommy's sweet tea! I just love this pic:) We were also able to go to the park...this was the night he got really sick. I didn't take a picture of that for obvious reasons...but I also wasn't at home when it started. Dave called me and told me that Luke was sick and that it was horrific...not good.
So after a few days of isolation...we had to get out and play with our friends.



Now today I think we have turned a corner! I don't think his system is at 100%, but around 2:00 today it was like my Luke was back.

We usually just sleep with our snuggly, but we've carried our snuggly around for the past week now.




While Luke slept today I was able to hopefully scrub away the germs. We're praying for a good night tonight:)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo poor Luke!! I am glad he is feeling a little better. I hope he gets a good night sleep tonight!

Clare said...

oh, we have been so sick over here to. i am hoping with the warm weather we will hve no more sickness!