Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow + man = Snowman

What a beautiful snowfall to wake up to this morning! I really didn't know if we would get a real snow this year...boy we were surprised. Luke calls it "snowman!" When I was teaching, I loved snowdays! I always said it was a win win situation. The students win by staying home and the teachers win by also staying home:) So, I was thrilled that Dave was able to stay home and take Luke outside to play.
Dave said that he had a ball!


There is something about a daddy and his little boy:)

After a morning of playing with our toys, playing in snow, and eating our lunch...Luke passed out as soon as his head hit the pillow. I tried to get him to finish his milk...he almost did! He slept for 3 1/2 hours. What a great day of fun!









3 comments:

Clare said...

sweet boy, he was totally exhausted!!

From Paci to Pearls said...

Oh how cute! I see you are like me and try to send them out with Daddy! I like to just take the pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture he is totally worn out!