Monday, September 28, 2009

Snuggles and more...

When I was little I would go from bed to bed at night wanting to snuggle. So naturally I prayed for a little baby that would like to snuggle...well, the Lord so answered this one:) This is Luke's snuggly that he sleeps with at night. I must admit that I started him on it when he was born...I just thought it would be cute for him to have something to carry around. Well...he normally wants it when he is tired, or sick, and at night. In our last house, Luke could see us from his crib...so there would be nights where we would bring him in bed with us and he would sleep like a champ. We decided when we moved here that he would get his big boy bed and that would be it for sleeping in our bed...except for the Sunday afternoon naps:) Things were going well for the first week or so and then he figured out that we would come when he called. So he would call for me and say "snuggle mommy" or "rub tummy" or "rub back" or "rub head"...you get the point. He just loves to snuggle and be with us. In a way this is really cute...until you have a couple of nights of being up for several hours. So...we stopped going in to snuggle and we all are sleeping much better. I'm still so thankful that Luke likes to snuggle with us! Our routine at night...get a bath, get some milk, grab our snuggly and snuggle on the couch for a bit. LOVE THIS!
In other news...my dear friend Amy had her baby last week. Little Annaleese is now the proud big sister of little Caroline. Caroline was born 5 weeks early, but thank the Lord healthy and came home with mommy!


I also had another friend, Alston, have a little baby girl yesterday. I guess it's in the water to have girls right now...we found out that our little baby is a GIRL! She is going to have some great friends and a great big brother:)


1 comment:

Clare said...

he is so cute kristen:)